Principle of the PAYWAY top up machine
- The mobile top up machine is responsible to top up the mobile of customers. The customers can choose the network they would like to top up i.e. BSNL, Bharti Airtel, Vodafone, Tata Docomo and Reliance.
- Choose the financial balance that the customers would like to top up in according to the top up rate of the mobile networks.
Press the number that the customers would like to top up
- The top up machine online will calculate the total amount to pay and summary the chose network, selected financial amount to top up, the required top up mobile phone number and the added service fee per time. All the information is summarized before the customers insert the coins as the final step confirmation.
- The machine will automatically top up through the online network and simultaneously check whether the top up is successful or not.
- The customers will receive a return SMS that the money has been transferred to the mobile phone